Monday 13 November 2017

Her Last Lie

I’m excited to share the cover of my soon-to-be-published debut novel. I think it's rather lovely, and am in awe of the extremely talented designer.
After 9 years of writing fiction, it feels surreal that I will have a novel in the world soon. And I guess it proves we should never give up on our dreams. (Although I came pretty close at times, I can tell you!)

As you may already know, this is extra special for me, as all my royalties for downloads will go to Cancer Research UK in memory of my amazing sister. Cancer affects so many of us, and I do hope I can raise some money for such a good cause.

Her Last Lie can be pre-ordered at 99p from Amazon HERE and will be published on 9th January 2018.  I'd be delighted if you popped over. 

Thank you so much to everyone who has given me so much support.  I feel so lucky to have met so many lovely people since my blogging journey began way back in 2008.

4 comments:

Wendy's Writing said...

I think the cover is fabulous, Mandy. Wishing you every success with your novel x

Amanda said...

Thank you, Wendy X

Sue Blackburn said...

A fabulous cover for what I'm sure will be a fabulous read Mandy. Can't wait to read it. :-) xxxxx

Amanda said...

Thank you, Sue xxxx :-)