Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Parachute by Outshined


Well, like a bus, you wait and wait (well you probably don’t for my blogposts, but you know what I mean) and three come along at once.

But this one is a teeny bit cheeky, as it’s nothing to do with writing, but it is to do with creativity!
I just wanted to share with you my son’s FIRST attempt at producing, directing and editing a music video – I’m such a PROUD Mum. 

The band ‘Outshined’ live in my area, and, in my humble opinion, are JOLLY BRILLIANT – as is the video (okay, I’m biased)  But PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do check it out by clicking the link below.  The more hits they get – the more these talented young men will be likely to succeed!   


THANK YOU SO MUCH!  XX

15 comments:

Flowerpot said...

I LOVED that - well done them. I'd be bursting with pride Mandy! xx

Carol said...

Thought they were fab!

C x

Teresa Ashby said...

WOW - that was fantastic Mandy! They are going places with all that talent. Really really loved the video :-)

Brilliant, Brilliant, Brilliant!! xx

Amanda said...

Awh, thank you so much Sue, Carol and Teresa - you are all very lovely and I'm so glad you enjoyed it. XX

susanjanejones said...

Fabulous, individual and truly talented. Shout your praises Amanda, they deserve it.

Patsy said...

Creativity obviously runs in your family.

Karen said...

Fantastic - no wonder you're proud :o)

Amanda said...

Thanks Patsy :-)

Thank you, Karen!


XXX

Amanda said...

Ooh, just saw you there, Susan - thank you X

DAB said...

Excellent music and video :) TFx

Amanda said...

Thanks, TF :-)) X

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

No wonder you're so proud. Great video and great band!x

Amanda said...

Thanks Debs X

Patsy said...

I've awarded you the very inspiring blog award - more details over on mine.

Amanda said...

Thank you, Patsy - that's very kind X